The SecureGrip Organization
- Website Technology. The Website, and the databases, software, hardware, and other technology used by or on behalf of SecureGrip to operate the Website, and the structure, organization, and underlying data, information, and software code thereof (collectively, the “Technology”), may constitute valuable trade secrets of SecureGrip. You will not, and will not permit any third party to: (1) access or attempt to access the Technology except as expressly provided in these Terms and Use; (2) use the Technology in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Technology; (3) use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Technology; (4) alter, modify, reproduce, or create derivative works of the Technology; (5) distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense, or transfer any of Your rights to access or use the Technology or otherwise make the Technology available to any third party; (6) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the method of operation of the Technology; (7) attempt to circumvent or overcome any technological protection measures intended to restrict access to any portion of the Technology; (8) monitor the availability, performance, or functionality of the Technology; or (9) interfere with the operation or hosting of the Technology.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
- Compliance with Laws. You acknowledge that the Website is a general purpose online service and is not specifically designed to facilitate compliance with any specific law. You represent and warrant to SecureGrip that Your use of and access to the Website, including any Content, will comply with all applicable laws, rules, or regulations (“Laws”) and will not cause SecureGrip itself, SecureGrip’s affiliates, or any other third party to violate any applicable Laws. SecureGrip is not responsible for notifying You of any such Laws, enabling Your compliance with any such Laws, or for Your failure to comply.
SECUREGRIP MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (b) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- Feedback. If You provide SecureGrip any feedback or suggestions regarding the Website or Content (“Feedback”), You hereby assign to SecureGrip all rights in the Feedback and agree that SecureGrip shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate without a duty of accounting to You. SecureGrip will treat any Feedback You provide to SecureGrip as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that You will not submit to SecureGrip any information or ideas that You consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- LINKED SITES. The Website or Content may contain links to third-party sites or content, which are not under the control of SecureGrip. If You access a third-party site or content from the Website, then You do so at Your own risk, and SecureGrip is not responsible for any content on any linked site. You may establish a link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of Your site by SecureGrip or any group or individual affiliated with SecureGrip. You may not use on Your site any Content or marks appearing on the Website. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site the Content or other material on the Website without SecureGrip’s prior written consent.
- NO OFFERS OR RELIANCE. The information on the Website is provided for informational purposes only. SecureGrip makes no representations that products or services discussed on the Website are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws or regulations. While SecureGrip uses reasonable efforts to obtain information from reliable sources, SecureGrip makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information or document on the Website obtained outside of SecureGrip. Certain information on the Website may contain forward-looking statements, which reflect our views with respect to, among other things, our operations and financial performance. Such forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date on which they are made. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from that which is indicated in these statements. You can identify these forward-looking statements by the use of words such as “outlook,” “indicator,” “believe,” “expect,” “potential,” “continue,” “may,” “should,” “seek,” “approximately,” “predict,” “anticipate,” “optimistic,” “intend,” “plan,” “estimate,” “aim,” “will” or the negative version of these words or similar expressions. SecureGrip undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any information on the Website, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise. Opinions and any other Contents at the Website are subject to change without notice.
In addition, no information, Content, or other materials contained on the Website should be construed or relied upon as investment, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice.