Pursuant to this Limited Warranty (this “Limited Warranty”), SecureGrip, LLC (“SecureGrip”), the manufacturer of Spiider Griip (the “Product”), warrants that the Product is free from defects in material and workmanship that result in Product failure during normal usage, according to the following terms and conditions:
- The Limited Warranty for a new Product extends for ONE (1) year, beginning on the date of the purchase of the Product (the “Limited Warranty Period”).
- The Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser (“Consumer”) of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user.
- The Limited Warranty extends only to Consumers who purchase the Product through authorized distributors or resellers.
- During the Limited Warranty Period, SecureGrip will repair or replace, at SecureGrip’s sole option, any defective parts, or any parts that will not properly operate for their intended use with new items if such repair or replacement is needed because of product malfunction or failure during normal usage. No charge will be made to the Consumer for any such parts. SecureGrip will also pay for the labor charges incurred by SecureGrip in repairing or replacing the defective parts. SecureGrip’s limit of liability under this Limited Warranty shall be the actual cash value of the Product at the time the Consumer returns the Product, determined by the price paid by the Consumer for the Product less a reasonable amount for usage. SecureGrip shall not be liable for any other losses or damages. These remedies are the Consumer’s exclusive remedies for breach of warranty.
- Upon request from SecureGrip, the Consumer must prove the date of the original purchase of the Product and the seller of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt, which also identifies the seller.
- The Consumer shall bear the cost of, and any associated fees related to, shipping the Product to SecureGrip. SecureGrip shall bear the cost of shipping the Product back to the Consumer after the completion of service under this Limited Warranty.
- The Consumer shall have no coverage or benefits under this Limited Warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:
- The Product has been subjected to abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of SecureGrip, including damage caused by shipping.
- The product has been damaged from external causes such as fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake or damage from exposure to weather conditions, an act of God, theft, improper use of any electrical source, or damage caused by the connection to other products not recommended for interconnection by SecureGrip.
- SecureGrip was not advised in writing by the Consumer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product within fifteen (15) days after the expiration of the applicable Limited Warranty Period.
- The Product’s serial number or other identifying information has been removed, defaced, or altered.
- If a problem develops during the Limited Warranty Period, the Consumer shall take the following step-by-step procedure:
- The Consumer agrees to contact SecureGrip, at the number listed on the bottom of this page, for repair or replacement processing.
- The Consumer shall ship the Product prepaid.
- The Consumer will be billed for any parts or labor charges not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- SecureGrip or its agent will repair or replace the Product under this Limited Warranty within 30 days after receipt of the Product.
- If the Product is returned during the Limited Warranty Period, but the problem with the Product is not covered under the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty, the Consumer will be notified and given an estimate of the charges the Consumer must pay to have the Product repaired, with all shipping charges billed to the Consumer. If the estimate is refused, the Product will be returned. If the Product is returned after the expiration of the Limited Warranty Period, SecureGrip’s normal service policies shall apply and the Consumer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, BY SECUREGRIP SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY. OTHERWISE, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE CONSUMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SECUREGRIP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING CUSTOMERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF SECUREGRIP KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. SECUREGRIP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation of how long an implied warranty lasts and, if applicable, the warranty limitation may not apply to you (the Consumer). Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages and, if applicable, certain of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you (the Consumer). This Limited Warranty gives the Consumer-specific legal rights, and the Consumer may also have other rights which vary from depending on the applicable jurisdiction.
- SecureGrip neither assumes nor authorizes any authorized service center or any other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this Limited Warranty including the provider or seller of any extended warranty or service agreement.
- This is the entire agreement regarding warranty obligations between the SecureGrip and the Consumer and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, oral or written, relating to the Product, and no representation, promise, or condition not contained herein shall modify these terms.
- This Limited Warranty allocates the risk of failure of the Product between the Consumer and SecureGrip. The allocation is recognized by the Consumer and is reflected in the purchase price.
Questions concerning this Limited Warranty may be directed to:
338 S. Sharon Amity Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28211